GT MenContact: Jimmy Franklin
Grace Temple's Mission Statement
We will build the Kingdom of God by building people.
Men's Ministry Mission Statement
Proverbs 27:17 (NASB) Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Psalm 133:3 (NASB) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity.
Our Men’s Ministry exists to Engage, Equip, and Encourage men to become actively involved in following Jesus Christ’s example of building Spiritual Leaders to spread the good news. We will have a positive impact in our families, church, community, and around the world through Mission work.
Through learning events, monthly prayer gatherings, mentoring, and small group sessions, it is our goal to meet the challenges, and take on the roles and responsibilities, of Kingdom men. We will strive to be seen as leaders both inside and outside our church.
- We will help enable the church to accomplish its Mission of Building The Kingdom Of God By Building People
- We will support the church’s Leadership
- We will stay actively involved in Outreach Programs, and Missions, both locally and abroad
- We will collaborate with the other ministries and look for synergies wherever possible
- We will operate as a team and not as competitors
- We will intentionally work to build relationships, with our brethren, across the community